The Berntsen Library is a great resource for all students. Whether you want to study with a group of people, or want a quite place to study on your own there are many areas for students to chose from. The staff at the Berntsen library are always ready to help students and answer any of their questions.
Career Development aspires to help students build meaningful careers by giving them the resources to do so. They help students by coaching them, advising them, and connecting them with meaningful opportunities. They are there every step of the way so a student never feels lost.
The global programs at UNW helps students find opportunities to learn, serve, and grow domestically and around the world. They will meet with students to find a program that fits their academic and career goals. Study abroad is a great way for students to get out of their comfort zone and still work towards their degree.
The Honors Program pushes students to go deeper not only in their academic and intellectual strength but also in their faith. Students are able to learn with like minded students and work one-on-one with a professor or mentor. Along with all these benefits accepted students are also eligible for the eagle scholars honors scholarship.
Academic Achievement strives to equip all UNW students for academic success and lifelong learning through quality resources, services, and training.
COVID-19 update: We have adapted the following resources and now offer each in an online format to support student academic success in our virtual learning environment.
- The Writing Center – Testing facilitation as well as one-on-one sessions for help with paper content, structure, and editing.
- Subject Tutoring – Group study sessions with trained subject tutors for a number of classes.
- Academic Coaching – Skill-building and accountability services using strategies that include academic coaching and mentoring to support long-term success.
- Supplemental Instruction – Weekly study sessions led by a trained student leader embedded in a class.
- Academic Workshops – Interactive workshops offered at the beginning of each semester to offer strategies in reaching academic goals.
- Disability Services – Accommodating students with documented needs associated with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
- Culture, Language, and Transition – Support services for transitioning students from within or outside the US related to language, background, and/or cross-cultural experiences.